1. Prepare bulk GIRO collection, generate leased sales related invoices and credit notes, monitor incoming fund from the banks and capture receipt entries, send monthly statements of accounts.
2. Update and maintain customers’ master records, customers' enquiry on account balance and payments.
3. Manage Accounts Receivable invoice dispute and assist in month end schedules.
1. Have studied Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
2. 1-2 years' experience in Accounting Administration.
3. Knowledge in Navision /Navision (Dynamics NAV) is an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning); will be an added advantages.
4. Multi-tasking and open to acquire new skills/knowledge.
5. Able to work independently, well organized, meticulous, positive attitude and a team player.