• Conduct physical asset verification exercise (AVE) independently with minimum supervision. Training will be provided to enable the staff on board to understand the procedures and process flows of the asset verification.
• Co-ordinate and plan AVE schedule with asset custodians to complete the AVE on time.
• Update changes to asset details (e.g. serial no. & location) in SAP upon completion of daily AVE duties.
• Identify damaged asset tags and replace with new asset tags in the course of AVE. Follow up with re-tagging for those assets with updated information (e.g. serial no. & location).
• Compile AVE findings and produce statistic report for management review.
• Compile unsighted asset list upon completion of the AVE and follow up with investigation results with Research Entities.
• Assist in financial consolidation for management reporting.
Other ad-hoc duties
• Conduct asset tagging for the new assets when required.
• Extract supporting documents for Auditors, and co-ordinate with custodians to perform asset sighting as required by Auditors.
• Co-ordinate and assist in asset disposal requests raised by asset custodians.
• Any other duties as assigned.
• At least 1 to 2 years of accounting experience.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills.
• Possess good data analytical skill and proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Able to multi-task and deliver results under tight timelines.