As the Revenue Manager will be migrating the revenue and accounts receivable modules into a new accounting system, you will support the Revenue Manager by performing her day-to-day operations.
In this regard, you will support the Revenue Section in the accounting, operations and governance of revenue and accounts receivables management functions. You will support the compliance and governance in managing revenue and accounts receivables. You will also perform monthly financial closing of accounts, including variance analysis and monthly schedules.
You must be numerically astute with strong demonstrated problem solving abilities and has a keen attention to detail and accuracy. You must be comfortable working with ambiguity and have a strong analytical ability. You must be trained with a financial accounting background, has an advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel. We are looking for a driven and passionate candidate with an excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Working Days: 5-day work week
Working Hours: TBC
Location: Changi Airport
Contract Period: 6 months (start in early 2022)
Salary: $2,500 to $2,800/month
We require an energetic, results-oriented leader and team player with the following pre-requisites:
· Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
· Revenue Accounting and Account receivables experience is required
· Possess strong thinking and analytical skills, self-motivated and resourceful
· Strong communication, influencing and team playing skills
· Able to anticipate needs and be pro-active in seeking solutions
· Be willing to take ownership and responsibility over any task