8am to 5.30pm (Mon - Fri)
8am - 12.30pm (Sat)
1) Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and pipe supports
2) Assembles and installs a variety of metal and nonmetal pipes, tubes, and fittings, including iron, steel, and copper
3) Ability to perform threading, soldering, gluing, welding and/or brazing of pipe and fittings
4) Bends pipe by using pipe bending tools
5) Plans installation or repair activities
6) The Pipe-fitter must be able to properly use the tools of his trade such as wrenches, power threading equipment, power band saws, levels and other common hand tools
7) Any other ad-hoc operation duties as assigned.
1) Able to read and interpret ship piping drawings.
2) Min 2 years experience as fitter preferring in Marine industry
Urgent!!! Can start work and interview immediately
Whatsapp: 9113 9647
Jober Pte Ltd l EA License No: 16C8401 l
W.C.S. | Registration No: R1762582