- Support the client engage and outreach to heartland merchants and hawkers.
- Guide and encourage merchants and hawkers to sign up for the client's scheme.
- Equip merchants and hawkers with the knowledge and skillsets during the onboarding process.
- Perform simple troubleshooting on IT devices for merchants, hawkers and residents.
- Liaison for clients’ merchants, hawkers and residents to handle enquiries and feedback related to the scheme
- Work closely with other government agencies and merchants associations
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the client.
Location: Various locations in Singapore
Duration: 6 Months
- Good interpersonal communication skills and able to handle hawker/merchant and resident enquiries with basic knowledge on use of smart phones and e-payments.
- Proactive, persuasive and resourceful.
- Will need to engage in outdoor work and able to work on evenings, weekends and public holidays, when required.
- Passionate about contributing to and supporting local heartland hawkers/merchants and non-tech savvy residents.
- Able to work independently to meet the targets for the scheme.
- Team Player who possess strong relationship skills.