1. Staff to verify quantity received with delivery documents provided by laundry vendors.
2. Upon verification, place clean linen into respective designated areas in the linen room.
3. Staff to pack an appropriate quantity of clean linen into trolleys for delivery to users.
4. Conduct and record quantity checks for clean linen items as per sampling size. Rejected linen to be sent for rewash, mending, and condemn when applicable.
5. To input the receiving and issuing data into the tracking system.
6. Scanning and recording of linen that is tagged with RFID (e.g. curtains)
7. Trolley Exchange required