Reporting to Assistant Chief Engineer, the candidate shall be responsible to:
- Repair and maintaining all Mechanical & Electrical systems and equipment in the hotel.
- Installation and repairing of electrical wiring, fixtures, controls panels , electrical appliances and equipment.
- Responsible for carrying out requests for any repairs in guestrooms, public areas and back of house facilities.
- Carry out regular inspections of plant rooms and equipment as per the daily checklist.
- Ensure that all requests for repair and servicing are carried out within an acceptable time frame.
- Ensure all work is compliance with legislated workplace health and safety requirements.
- Perform all other assigned tasks as set by your supervisors / managers.
- Preferably minimum 1 year relevant work experience in a similar job role
- Attentive to details and quality
- Skilled craftsmanship will be an added advantage
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work on rotating shifts, public holidays and weekends