· Handle the full spectrum of HR duties for foreign workers including recruitment, learning & development, compensation and benefits, disciplinary, dormitory, termination and dismissal.
· Application, management and issuance of Man-Year Entitlement (MYE) and registration of Workplace Safety and Health (AWSH) and Construction Registration of Tradesman (CoreTrade).
· Seamless and accurate delivery of HR services to agreed standards including timely identification and problem resolution.
· Maintain up-to-date staff list with company panel clinics and handling of staff’s medical bills
· Preparation of regular and ad-hoc reports
· Any other duties as and when assigned
· Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent with at least 3 years in a Generalist or Business Partner Environment
· Preferably with experience in construction or related industry
· Good people and communication skills with the ability to interact with people of all levels
· A good team player who possesses drive, initiative and ability to work independently
· Resourceful, adaptable, well-organized and meticulous with an eye for detail
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment to meet tight deadlines
· Competent in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
Urgent!!! Can start work and interview immediately
Whatsapp: 9113 9647
Jober Pte Ltd l EA License No: 16C8401 l
W.C.S. | Registration No: R1762582