• Perform data verification, cleansing, preparation for migration from legacy HR and training systems to a new system and use data processing techniques to facilitate the data cleansing and preparation.
• Document problems encountered during data verification.
• Verify the accuracy and completeness of data (e.g. CVs, Training CVs, past performance grades, training information and reports, qualifications, marital status etc.) migrated to the new system.
• Validate the accuracy and completeness of data in new system.
• Key in data/records which were tracked manually under the legacy system into the new Workday system.
• Perform any other assigned duties.
Working Days: 5-day work week
Working Hours: TBC
Location: Near Changi Airport
Contract Period: 9 months (start in late September)
• Available on immediate basis.
• Possess at least a Diploma, preferably in IT/Human Resource Management with 2 to 3 years of working experience especially in data migration.
• Proficient in MS Office applications (i.e. Microsoft Excel, e.g. using shortcut, VLOOKUP functions, power query, data validation etc.) and/or Microsoft Access (import/export data, select/join/update queries, calculation functions etc.).
• Able to maintain confidentiality of the information accessed.
• Have an eye on detail in data as well as a good understanding of HR data structure.
• Has initiative, pays attention to details and is meticulous.
• Able to multi-task, work independently and also in a team.