Location : Jem Office (Jurong East MRT)
Contract period : Immediate – 5 months
HR Temp (General)
Scope of Work & Requirement
The temp staff will assist with the following: Duties
1) To assist with SFA’s strategic workforce planning process;
2) To assist with the coordination and scheduling of meetings/discussion/workshops and other events as required;
3) To assist in organisation of documents and files and maintaining of databases;
4) To perform the role of Secretariat for meetings/discussion; and
5) Any other duties assigned by supervisor.
• At least a Polytechnic Diploma (Salary $9 per hour)
• Must be competent in IT and MS Office Applications (e.g. word, excel, powerpoint).
• Candidates who are familiar with SAP system will have an added advantage.
• Good with figures and data, meticulous with positive work attitude and takes initiative.
• Able to work independently as well as a team player.
If you meet the above criteria, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org