- Child Development:
- Identify How Children (Birth to 18 months) Learn and Develop Curriculum
- Assist in Planning and Implementing Developmentally Appropriate Teaching, Learning and Caregiving Approaches Aligned to Curriculum Frameworks
- Assist in observation and documentation of children's learning.
- Assist in integrating respectfulness, responsiveness, and reciprocity within the curriculum.
- Display sensitivity to each child's needs (within a group setting) through respectful, responsiveness and reciprocal interactions and relationships with children.
- Support children's development of secure attachments through warm, consistent and nurturing caregiving.
- Adhere to health, safety, nutritional and hygiene standards, and procedures.
- Minimum Qualifications: Higher Certificate in Infant Care OR Certificate in Infant and Toddler Care and Early Years Developmental Framework and,
- Other qualifications as required by ECDA (if applicable)
max. 44 hours, 5.5 days work week