• Analyze, design, program, test, document and maintain IT systems or applications
• Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings.
• Analyze requests for enhancements/changes and write amendment/program specifications.
• Update system documentation.
• Understand the interdependencies of the services (application, system and database) and be able to pin-point problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency.
• Design and document system design, architecture and propose appropriate technologies and tools required to implement systems; and ensure users sign-off on design specifications.
• Use development tools to develop applications for better productivity.
• Develop test cases, conduct SIT, load test and tune the performance of systems to meet SLA.
• Deploy systems to production and provide post-implementation support.
• Provide technical guidance to junior colleagues in their work.
• Keep abreast of technological advancement, emerging standards and new software or hardware solutions that may affect decisions about system builds or enhancements.
• The candidate(s) should possess a Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
Technical Skill requirements:
• Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring Framework, SpringBoot
• Jquery, bootstrap
• RESTful API architecture
• HTML5, CSS, JQuery and Ajax
• SQL, PL/SQL, MySQL