1. Read technical drawing lay out, planning and inserting location of security equipment into the schematic drawing, install readers, cameras etc.
2. Programming and testing of system installed.
3. Provide training to end user.
4. To monitor and control project to be on schedule, within budgeted cost and quality standards.
5. Prepare and submit all necessary documents to end user for project closure.
Someone that have studied In Business IT, Electrical & Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
Someone had a keen passion to develop a career in the Project Management and Manage Project Deadlines.
For those with some experience in site supervision is an added advantage.
Post Graduate and above.
Fresh graduates welcome to apply.
Able to start immediately.
Direct Reporting to Assistant Project Manager
5.5 days, 8.30 am to 6.30 pm.
Working alternate Saturday.
We offered Monthly Basic Salary + AWS (provided) + Bonus & Incentives (subjective) + After Job Probation Salary Re-adjustment (provided).
Full-time Staff Benefits Provided.