1. Coordination and supervision of end users/main-sub contractors work quality, and to be on site to verify from time to time when needed.
2. To monitor and control project to be on schedule, within budgeted cost and quality standards. – For 8-10 small scare projects.
3. Planning and inserting location of security equipment into the schematic drawing, install readers, cameras etc.
4. Programming and testing of system installed.
5. Provide training to end users.
6. Prepare and submit all necessary documents to end user for project closure.
Junior Project Engineer (With or W/O Experience)
Project Management and Processes and documentation,
Microsoft Excel/Application or System Software
Position Level - Junior Executive
Minimum Years of Experience 1-2
Mon-Fri: 8:30 am to 6 pm
Jurong East & Clementi take short bus ride to office