• Adhere strictly to food safety, cleanliness and sanitation procedures.
• Follow company guidelines on work schedules, hygiene and personal grooming.
• Perform cleaning duties (I.e. Cleaning of restaurant equipment, toilet, etc.)
• Working efficiently and conscientiously to finish tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
• Ensuring your work station is clean and stocked before leaving it to another co-worker.
• Highlight workplace safety or food safety concerns and customers’ issues to shift manager
• Any other duties as assigned by supervisor (I.e. scrub counter and kitchen baseboards, clear trash
bags and carton boxes).
• High energy and a strong passion for delighting customers
• Fun and cheerful personality with a great SMILE
• Willingness to work shift hours, weekends and public holidays
• Physically fit and able to carry at least 5-10kg