1. Perform pantry maintenance tasks.
2. General cleaning of office premises.
3. Maintain cleanliness of office premises.
4. Monitor pantry supplies and attend to staff or visitors’ food & beverage needs.
5. Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Someone that are able to speaks & writes basic English and Chinese to liaise with Mandarin speaking Business Associates.
Someone with a pleasant and cheerful personality.
Able to work under minimum supervision.
Able to start immediately.
Direct Reporting to Supervisor
6 days, 9:00 am to 7:00 pm/After 44 hrs extra hours worked considered OT hours.
We offered Monthly Basic Salary + AWS (provided) + Bonus & Incentives (subjective) + After Job Probation Salary Re-adjustment (provided).
Full-time Staff Benefits Provided.