• Working with senior management to develop and implement policies and actions;
• Drafting of regulatory instruments such as legislations and subsidiary legislations under the purview of the client;
• Providing legal advice and interpretation with respect to various legislations administered by the client, as well as all other laws of Singapore as required by the client in the discharge of its duties and functions;
• Drafting, reviewing and providing sound legal advice on a broad range of legal issues;
• Drafting, vetting and advising on general corporate and contractual matters including, but not limited to, tender documents, MOUs, tenancy agreements and other commercial documents;
• Developing and setting in place internal legal processes and guidance for the client, including setting up a repository of legal advice rendered to the client; and
• Undertaking such other tasks/projects as may be assigned from time to time.
• A law degree and be called to the Singapore Bar (or other commonwealth jurisdictions ) as well as at least 4 year PQECorporate work experience (especially in contract law) would be an advantage;
• Versatile and self-motivated with strong analytical skills;
• Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills; the ability to write and reason clearly and compellingly is absolutely essential.
(Experience in construction law is an advantage)