- Plan, assign and dispatch drivers to complete daily deliveries.
- Record and review drivers’ logs and trips to prepare for drivers’ payslip.
- Record and monitor lorry fleet which including Maintenance, Inspection, Repair, Certification, Log etc.
- Respond to client feedback and complaints.
- Respond to client enquires for quotation.
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties assigned by superior.
- Able to commence immediately or within a short notice period.
- At least 2 years experience in a related field.
- Physically fit and positive attitude.
- Strong in a good team player and performs well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & etc)
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin-speaking associates in view of business communications.
Jober Pte Ltd l EA License No: 16C8401 l
Wong Choo Sian, Jabez | Registration No: R1762582