We are looking for an individual to support a full scale loyalty programme which includes managing the members’ enquiry channel, coordination of campaigns and assist in liaison with key stakeholders.
- Assist in coordination with tenants for the consolidation of rewards catalogue and tenant offers
- Assist in liaison with vendor for terminal training session and issuance of hardware to tenants
- Liaise with tenants on an ongoing basis to collate exclusive campaigns for members
- Daily monitoring of loyalty programme enquiries and timely responses to members, escalating to Team Lead where necessary for prompt and effective resolution and feedback from members
- Assist in the preparation of post campaign reports
Data Management System:
- Assist in testing and implementation of the following systems:
a. Customer Relationship Management
b. Voucher Management System
c. Content Management System
d. Smartphone Apps for both iOS and Android operating system
e. Support the team with monitoring/reporting of in-mall partner redemption.
- Assist in coordination with creative agency on marketing collaterals for both online and offline distribution
- Assist in drafting and vetting of marketing collaterals
- Assist in rewards programme marketing efforts, including liaising with the Centre - - Marketing Communication (CMC) team representatives to consolidate and/or disseminate required information/details.
- Assist in ad-hoc duties, finance billing and/or on-ground responsibilities relating to the rewards programme
- Well-versed in Google Suite and Microsoft Office applications.
- Some experience with loyalty programmes preferred.
- Conscientious and resourceful team player with the ability to take initiative and work independently without excessive guidance
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to undertake basic cross-department and selected tenant conversations
- Prior work experience in a marketing role within a retail environment or shopping mall will be advantageous.