8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Working Location: Tuas
• Responsible for the managing of briefing, executing, and distributing plans, contents and working closely alongside the creative team
• Developing and managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met
• Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all offline/online asset
• Work closely with necessary departments to ensure cohesive implementation of campaign materials
• Monitor, measure and analyse performance to track efficiencies and determine action plans
• Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in FMCG
• Ability to easily transition from high-level thinking to detailed creative execution and the ability to dive into the details
• Experience in creating, reporting, and optimizing KPIs and tracking metrics
• Ability to manage multiple projects, campaigns, and events in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Kindly email your resume at email@example.com or WhatsApp at 8811 2599.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those short-listed candidates will be notified.
HARRY • EA Personnel ID R1655893 • EA License 16C8044