• Leads the design, development, and maintenance activities on MarkLogic data platform to solve complex data integration problems
• Develops and maintains content ingestion, validation, and transformation workflows using MarkLogic Data Hub Framework or Data Hub Services
• Develops, deploys and test services using Server-side Java Scripts, XQuery modules and Rest APIs to support complex searches and queries against the MarkLogic repository
Must have BS/MS CS/EE degree or equivalent with 7+ years of experience in the field of software engineering and development.
At least 4+ years of strong hands-on development experience with MarkLogic 9.x/10.x
• Strong Experience with Ingestion, Egression of Data from MarkLogic using mlcp, Data Movement SDK, Apache NiFi integration with Marklogic.
• Strong knowledge in MarkLogic search APIs and features.
• Experience with MarkLogic CI/Deployment tools (Gradle).
• Knowledge on semantic triples storage and query in MarkLogic.
• Strong understanding of data integration patterns and best practices in MarkLogic.
• Hands-on experience with designing and developing API’s (REST).
• Strong Experience/Knowledge on Data modeling (RDBMS & XSD), Database/XML interaction, SQL, Stored Procedure such as PLSQL and ORM.