5.5 days shift work
Job Responsibilities include, but not limited to
1. Assists the Senior Mechanic.
2. Performs work in overhaul and repairs of automotive and other powered equipment.
3. Assists in electric and gas welding.
4. Lubricate and service automotive/ turf equipment.
5. Ensure all workshop equipment and facilities are maintained in good condition.
6. Maintain cleanliness and orderliness in work area.
7. Inspect equipment for operating deficiencies and makes routine adjustments as necessary.
8. Inspect, change and repair tires.
9. Repairs and adjusts the engine and cutting mechanism on a wide variety of heavy and light equipment.
10. Troubleshoot cutting unit defect.
11. Reel and Bedknife grinding and adjustments of cutting height.
12. Perform automotive-type body repair and painting work.
13. Enter job details onto job sheets for admin updating (Machine History Filing)
14. Performs other duties as assigned by the Head of Department. Notwithstanding the above, you will be expected to undertake other duties as directed by the Superintendent or Golf Manager from time to time
1. Possess a minimum of Nitec in Automotive
2. Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and electronic components of vehicles
3. Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods