POSITION: Mechanical (Marine) Engineer
Mon to Wed 8am – 6pm
Fri 8am – 5pm
Sat 8am – 6pm
• Provide technical support to the operational team with interaction with customers, contractors and suppliers
• Reviews of technical documentation and operational procedures, planned, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of marine engine and components
• Provide administrative support to the project.
• Prepare Job Specifications, Work Schedule and Risk Assessments in accordance with customer's requirement to ensure technical and regulatory compliance are met
• Conducts meeting with operations department to explain the project, work schedule and safety requirements
• Follow closely with clients' representative on vessel's arrival schedule.
• Attend safety meeting in the yard or at site
• Co-ordinate with customer and project team, manage project schedule and technical development.
• Troubleshoot and solve all mechanical problems onboard vessel
• Degree in Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Marine Engineering
• At least 4 years of relevant working experience in Offshore and Marine industry
• Supervisory experience desired.
• Must have computer skills relevant to the field of competence (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, etc.)
• Must have ability to work within schedule and budget restraints.
• Able to work in a team
• Able to work irregular hours
Kindly email your resume at email@example.com or WhatsApp at 8811 2599.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those short-listed candidates will be notified.
HARRY • EA Personnel ID R1655893 • EA License 16C8044