- Attend to requests related to mechanical systems in the building.
- Perform investigation and rectification works and update the Supervisor/ Technical Officers.
- Perform and ensure all preventive maintenance works are carried out according to the maintenance programs and procedures.
- Carry out any ad-hoc maintenance or repair work as assigned.
- Ensure safety first when carrying out maintenance works.
- Update end-users on the status of the request.
- Any other tasks, when required by the immediate superior.
- Minimum Nitec OR Higher Nitec in Engineering equivalent with minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behavior.
Please send your CV with current and expected salaries, and availability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.