To assist the team in data entry for purchase order, generating analytical reports, timely delivery of stocks to store, follow up with suppliers on stock issues and to provide necessary clerical and administrative support.
• Transferring of orders from buyer’s records to warehouse purchase orders and distributing to warehouse and outlets accordingly.
• To analyse buy into classification categories.
• To create Buy Status Report and update regularly.
• To key in orders accurately upon receipt of order confirmation.
Performa Invoices / Order Confirmation / Cancellations
• To ensure all P/F invoices correspond with original order and liaise with Accounts for necessary payment.
• To pre-alert warehouse / outlets or any noted cancellations
• To negotiate and confirm payment terms, liaise with Finance Dept.
• To follow-up and chase suppliers for late deliveries.
• To enforce discounts / cancellations for non-performance / late deliveries
• To provide information for and update shipment status report regularly.
• To monitor and alert suppliers for forward season shipments in order to ensure early deliveries.
• To liaise with forwarders to advise on each season shipments and relevant priority listing.
• To liaise with warehouse to control excess stock / short shipments and alert suppliers / outlet accordingly.
• To prioritize clearance of shipments from warehouse to stores in co-ordination with all Assistant Buyers / Buyers.
• To liaise with Assistant Buyer / Buyer / Brand Manager on pricing, using either recommended prices or system retail prices according to mark-up confirmed by Accounts.
• To provide necessary documentation to advice warehouse of retail prices.
• To collect weekly and monthly reports from outlets in order to update weekly sales report.
• To provide sales analysis and reports to principal suppliers as and when requested.
• To provide necessary analytical back-up to Buyers for buying trips and retail comparison purposes.
• To handle all store complaints regarding stocks received – workmanship, customer returns etc.
• To inspect faulty stocks to ascertain extend and cause of damage.
• To correspond with supplier, negotiating for claim of full credit or replacement as necessary.
• To keep track of damaged stock form numbers for each shop for accounting purposes.
• Filling of all documentation following buying trips
• Keeping abreast of re-orders from outlets, monitoring delivery progress and submitting these requests to suppliers.
• General correspondence to suppliers on price enquiries, customer special requests etc.
• General support to the Assistant Buyers, Buyers and Brand Managers.
• To undertake ad-hoc projects assigned by the management of the company.
• Diploma in Merchandising, Fashion Management or equivalent
• Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in similar role preferred
• Proficient in MS Excel and Office
• Strong numeric and analytical skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Sense of urgency flexibility ability to multi-task
• Willingness to learn