• Configuration and installation of Middleware software product IBM WebSphere, MQ & ODM products.
• Responsible for middleware IBM WebSphere & MQ version upgrade and patch Management.
• Working with Application development team/project manager for Web Server and Web application infrastructure built and support
• Provide production support services and assistance to the Application team on problem investigation and problem troubleshooting on middleware products.
• Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant fields.
• Must have good fundamentals in application/software development (Java, SQL, C#, etc.)
• Experience in setup and configuration of IBM WebSphere Web Server and IBM MQ server is required.
• Knowledge of IBM ODM knowledge will be advantageous.
• Knowledge in Security hardening of Web servers & MQ Servers services will be advantageous.
• Ability to coordinate with customers, application project managers & vendors on Web Servers and MQ Servers setup and configuration.
• Ability to thoroughly analyse and troubleshoot Web Server and MQ Server issues will be advantageous.
• Strong customer focus with an emphasis on commitment to continuous improvement in system availability and performance.
• Experiences in WebSphere Web Server installation, configuration and tuning.
• Experiences on Web Servers SSL Certificates renewal and tracking.
• Knowledge on support MQ, Perl/Shell scripting, Crystal Reports will be added advantage.
• Good problem management, analytical, verbal and written communication skills and an ability to deliver in high pressure situations.
Must be able to work during weekends and public holiday during duty support assignment and projects as required.