- Plays a key role in school to encompass smooth implementation and enhancing the use of ICT (iOS-based) in teaching and learning.
a) Assist Head of Department (HOD) and teachers in ICT related Programmes in School
• Assist teachers in classroom to conduct school-initiated projects in using Apple-based products and software
• Update school website
• Conduct Apple Education Programme for all Secondary One students
• Conduct in-house training for AV and IT student/staff representatives
b) Other tasks may include:
• Train and monitor student AV and IT representatives to help in events in school and class
• Creation of school Corporate Videos and other videos for school events
• Conduct ad-hoc lessons on use of iPad Pro, Edgefield email login and Cyberwellness Programmes.
• Taking Videos and Photos using camera for events and projects.
Duration: 1 Dec 2022 - 31 Dec 2022
Mondays to Fridays: 8:30am to 5.30pm (inclusive of 1hr lunch break)
Service not required on Saturdays, Sundays and gazetted public holidays
Location: Near Punggol MRT Station
- Have at least 2 years of working experience in schools/ private centres or its equivalent in delivering ICT related services.
- Personnel must be proficient in the following software [i.e. Must-Have Skills]:
-> Adobe Photoshop
-> Final Cut Pro/ Adobe Premiere Pro
- Personnel would also be preferred to be proficient in the following software/skills [i.e. Good-to-Have Skills]:
-> IOS Applications: Keynote & Numbers
-> Google Suite Applications, e.g. Google site
-> Adobe After Effects
-> Adobe InDesign
-> Adobe Illustrator
-> Audio Visual Setup
-> Audio Mixing
Registered with MOE via Registration and Engagement Management System 2.,0 (REMS 2.0).