What will I be doing?
We are looking for a cleaning Operations Executive to assist us in our Operations Team’s day-to-day responsibilities.
- A cleaning operations executive is in charge for the management of cleaning operation duties as directed by the manager;
- Coordinate with cleaning supervisors and client to ensure quality service delivery;
- Conduct monthly audits and site visits to the jobsites to ensure accountability to clients as well as maintain a high cleaning standards across all client jobsites;
- Manage inventory, equipment and maintenance schedule across various job sites together with supervisors;
- Conduct monthly check ins with crew members, ensuring good rapport between ground staff and HQ;
- Work closely with the account managers on resolving operational gaps and/or ad hoc requests;
- Respond to and report operational incidents if any.
- 8am-5pm (Monday to Friday), 8am - 12pm (Saturday)
Perks and Benefits
- Generous Salary Package from $2800-$3200
- Performance bonuses
The Ideal Candidate
- Is able to multitask
- Responsive and approachable, with strong communication skills
- Can work independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Independence of running your own schedule