• Spray, fog, bait and trap to control pests.
• Control roaches, ants, rodents, birds, termites, etc.
• Inspect property, determine problem and implement the most effective solution.
• Receive work orders and work requests, determine nature of the problem and undertake
• Ensure safety of clients and their respective customers while performing duties.
• Operate spraying equipment, bait gun, power fogger and various power and hand tools
in performance of duties.
• Comply to workplace safety regulation while executing the duties and maintenance of
the equipment and vehicle
•. Perform other related work as instructed by reporting officer
· Ability to work in a team
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Communicate well with customers to build strong customer relationship
· Ability to manage time and complete all delegated tasks efficiently
· Excellent knowledge of Singapore road with good driving record
· NEA Technician License ( those with no license and experience may also apply)
· Min NITEC
· Class 3 Driving License (preferred but not a requirement)