- Perform portering duties include but not limited to patient transfer, medical records, specimen, equipment, medical records, medication and blood products to and from the wards / specialist clinics / departments / external centres in a safe and professional manner.
- Assists in the reception of patients by provision of wheelchairs / trolleys and their transfer from ambulance and to ensure proper transfer and lifting techniques are practices when transferring patients."
- Min. Secondary education
- Able to read, write and converse in English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Service-oriented mindset
- Must be physically fit
- Able to work rotating shift"