PREMIUM MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE, LIFE & HEALTH OPERATIONS
NTUC INCOME INSURANCE CO-OPERATIVE LTD
Full Time : $ 2800 - $ 3400 / PER MONTH
As a Premium Management Executive in the New Business team, you will ensure smooth premium transaction processing and accurate updates of our IncomeShield records.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Handling of CCPS listings as well as the synchronization of IncomeShield policy records between Income and NCS (CCPS) system.
- Monitor and follow up on operation listings, escalating for premium transaction processing when necessary.
- Handling enquiries for premium transactions from internal departments and external parties (CPF Board).
- Preparation of letters to policyholders.
- Handling transmission of CPF files.
- Monitor and review workaround processes to address operation needs until system automation is in place.
- Work with external parties like Medical Institutions and Regulators in resolving customer policy issues.
- Investigate into operational issues raised and follow up with respective stakeholders to identify root cause and resolve the issue.Handling of Premium Management projects.
- Possess at least a Diploma or GCE ‘A” Level Certification.
- Knowledge and experience in Health Insurance, conducting process review is advantageous.
- Has basic knowledge in web/mobile applications usage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g. using Excel to manage data, use Word to prepare official letters to policyholders, use Powerpoint to prepare presentations).
- Analytical skills with a sharp eye to look into issues with the ability to identify cause and develop resolutions.
- Have good interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Able to work under tight timelines and pressure.
- Able to multi-task effectively and assist in any other tasks assigned from time-to-time.