Infant care Teachers / L1 Teachers / L2 Teachers
Tampines / Bishan / Punggol / Sembawang / Woodlands / Canberra / Bedok Reservoir / Bukit Timah
The selected candidate will be responsible to teach English / Chinese / Malay language.
1. Plan and conduct lesson to the class according to the centre's framework.
2. Complete children's development portfolio by every end of the month.
3. Responsible for the teaching materials, arrangement, and learning environment of the class.
4. Maintain and build a good relationship with the parents.
5. Ensure the safety of the children in the centre.
6. Taking care of children's well being including showering, changing diapers and preparing drinks.
Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (English) - DECCE
(5 GCE 'O' level credits in 5 different subjects)
Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education - DECCE
Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education (English) - CECCE
(3 GCE 'O' level credits in 3 different subjects)
WSQ Advanced Certificate in Early Years - ACEY
Tay Yeow Ling
EA Licence: 13C6505 / EA Reg.: R1328207