"1. Collaborate with the Product team, Product owners and Marketing team to translate requirements/feedbacks/insights into tangible designs that address user needs and meet business objectives at speed
2. Create wireframes, visual designs, beautiful icons, and elegant layouts for any type of device (desktop, mobile, tablet)
3. Be involved in user testing and brainstorming sessions to improve user experiences on the products
4. Conceptualize, create and improve graphics for product illustrations, logos, websites and social media campaigns
5. Maintain the consistency of graphic designs according to design guides, best practices, and standards
6. Handling and tracking of multiple projects and maintain archives"
"1. Ability to work independently with strong experience in professional UI & UX design with web/mobile app focus
2. Degree in Design, human-computer interaction (HCI) or other relevant disciplines
3. Proficient in using Miro, Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator. Knowledge of HTML/CSS will be an advantage.
4. Deep understanding of the full-cycle design process for web and mobile products
5. Good interpersonal, communications and collaboration skills
6. A team player with ability to self-organise and manage tight deadlines"