- Reviewing work orders and noting specifications about the plating
- Begin the electroplating process by washing the objects in a cleansing bath, then apply a solution to the items
- After cooling down the items, the electroplated materials undergoes a quality assessment.
- Inspect materials and equipment, and characterise products in terms of the size, quantities, distances, and costs
- Maintain records and document and ensure that they are in compliance with industry standard
Whatsapp/call: 9089 3041
Jober Pte Ltd l EA License No: 16C8401 l
Tiong Pung Cian | Registration No: R2199323