Role and Responsibilities
-To perform product assembly and testing in production line.
-To comply with production Job Breakdown Sheet and Work Instruction; Quality Instructions and
Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Instructions.
- To feedback to production shift supervisor for any deviation concerning quality, machine
-To alert maintenance department about machine breakdown through E-Andon platform.
-To perform steps of 5S at your assigned workstations.
-To perform support for sorting of defective components or finished goods.
-To participate in continuous improvement or Kaizen events and provide feedback on ways to improve current work process.
- 5 days a week (Mon - Fri).
- Transport provided from Jurong East MRT & Outram MRT
- Upper Secondary School or High School or equivalent.
- Know how to use computer (need to use Manufacturing Execution System software)
- Good problem-solving skills