Production Supervisor | Admiralty | 5 Days｜Up to $2,000
JOBER PTE LTD 16C8401
Full Time : $ 1800 - $ 2000 / PER MONTH
3 months ago
1. Facilitate effective interaction among key team players. Engage, assist and support team
members in Daily Operations meeting.
2. Shift arrangement and job assignment to production operators to meet daily production
output and the auxiliary activities in line with the relevant KPIs (material usages, losses, rejects,
water consumption etc)
3. Monitor & Report overall production process by shift to with respect to on safety, quality
6. Provide fundamental operational and technical coaching to operators
7. Coordinate projects related to improve productivity, reduce wastage & spoilage
8. Supervise Basic Equipment Care for assigned equipment to minimize inefficiency
10. Provide accurate and on time machine operation breakdown report
12. Manage assigned all equipment’s process at assigned line
14. Perform Operation in compliance with safety, QA and Production standards
16. Perform basic troubleshooting and assist in troubleshooting analysis
17. Perform 5S, Routine Cleaning and Line improvement activities for responsible areas
18. Full compliance with company policy and regulations in responsible areas.
19. Able to perform shift work.
20. Work with related departments like warehouse, procurement, engineering.
• Higher NITEC Certification or Diploma or equivalent with at least 2 years of technical
• More than 2 years working experience in production/manufacturing with knowledge in
• Experience in the food & beverage industry would be preferred.
• Computer literate
• Fair understanding of ISO9001, ISO22000
Can start work and interview immediately
Whatsapp: 9113 9647
Jober Pte Ltd l EA License No: 16C8401 l
W.C.S. | Registration No: R1762582