1. Basic pre-check all equipment condition (assigned line) before production
2. Check for any potential Quality & Quantity concerns (raw materials)
3. Production Output vs Time Tracking
4. Analyze any re-occurring equipment or process issues and propose solutions
5. Implement instructed improvement at the assigned line
6. Provide fundamental operational and technical coaching to team members
7. Effectively manage and operate assigned equipment according to the standardized operation procedure and guides
8. Perform Basic Equipment Care for assigned equipment to minimize inefficiency
9. Perform Products Quality Check on the line
10. Accurate and on time machine operation breakdown report
11. Able to operate all equipment of assigned line
12. Manage assigned all equipment process at assigned line
13. Perform Conversion, CIP and Sanitation process in compliance with Safety and EHS Criteria
14. Perform Operation in compliance with EHS, QA and Production standards
15. Relieve all equipment operation in times of lunch, break and dinner
16. Perform basic troubleshooting and assist in troubleshooting analysis
17. Perform 5S, Routine Cleaning and Line improvement activities for responsible areas
18. Full compliance with company policy and regulations in responsible areas.
19. Perform other duties assigned.
· Min NITEC Certification or equivalent. Or with at least 4 years of technical experience
· More than 3 years of working experience in production/manufacturing.
· Experience in the food & beverage industry would be preferred.
· Understanding of basic English and computer operation
· Familiar with automation and production process
Urgent!!! Can start work and interview immediately
Whatsapp: 9113 9647
Jober Pte Ltd l EA License No: 16C8401 l
W.C.S. | Registration No: R1762582