- Perform industry engagement for Lifestyle and consumer related sectors or areas, eg Food, Retail, Tourism , to uplift the sectors through digital transformation.
- Plan, manage and execute digital transformation projects with key industry stakeholders. Continuously monitor project outcomes and recommend enhancements where necessary.
- Partake in research on industry and technology trends.
Working Days: 5-day work week
Working Hours: 9am to 6pm
Contract Period: 6 months (start date: 6/9/21)
- You must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good speaking and writing skills in English. Project management experience.
- You should be a self-starter with strong industry development and analytical skills.
- Good project management skills, with experience managing key stakeholders and ability to influence decisions.
- You would have at least 3 years of working experience in assessing and managing the deployment of digital technologies, with good knowledge of how business and technology outcomes can be managed effectively.