1. Assist QM & PD executive into monitoring and maintaining production operations in accordance to HACCP, ISO 9001 and GMP program.
2. Support plant operations food safety and quality control for production, incoming inspection and other QA/QC activities throughout the manufacturing process.
3. Perform routine QC checks in accordance to documented HACCP Plan and Procedures.
4. Manage QA withheld inclusive of the product on hold activities, sorting and release.
5. Monitoring critical control points (CCP) implementation as per HACCP / ISO Standards.
6. Assist QM & PD executive to conduct calibration job as per the procedure.
7. Assist QM & PD executive to perform complaint / retention sample evaluation, to determine root cause.
8. Assist QM & PD executive into managing QC Laboratory, chillers, sample retention and QA hold area, to ensure cleanliness and housekeeping to meet 5S standards.
9. Ensure employees are following all food safety and worker safety practices.
10. Collect product samples for product retention program.
11. Responsible for the correct recording and filing of all relevant record logs and documentation.
12. Conduct microbial and pH testing for finished product and raw materials, and recording of results.
13. Perform incoming material testing, i.e. soy bean, packaging material, and material COA review.
14. Prepare chemical solution for production use.
15. Perform swab test to verify the cleaning condition of equipment and workers’ hygiene.
1. Diploma in Food Science and Technology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Microbiology or equivalent.
2. Experience in QA/QC in relevant food industry is added advantage. Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply
3. Knowledge in Microsoft Windows, i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
4. Willing to hands-on to perform laboratory testing and product evaluation at shop floor.
Urgent!!! Can start work and interview immediately
Can start work and interview immediately
Whatsapp: 9113 9647
Jober Pte Ltd l EA License No: 16C8401 l
W.C.S. | Registration No: R1762582