Shift Works : 7am – 3.30pm, 2.30pm-11pm & 10.45pm – 7.15am (Alternate Saturday off)
- Perform measurement/ testing and reporting of data.
- Train QA inspectors on the measurement of newly transferred parts.
- Able to setup/ program QA test & measurement equipment.
- Prepare document measurement SOP.
- Conduct basic calibration/verification of measuring equipment/gauges.
- Any other task as assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
- Min 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Basic knowledge of understanding & interpreting Engineering drawing.
- Knowledge of metrology. Able to interpret GD&T as per ANSI Y14.5M.
- Hands-on experience with OGP smart scope & Mitutoyo CMM (or similar). Able to do
programing on the measurement routine.
Whatsapp: 9113 9647
Jober Pte Ltd l EA License No: 16C8401 l
W.C.S. | Registration No: R1762582