• Responsible for day to day visual inspection of food processing / finished goods to comply with the Company's required standard.
• Inspect and test incoming raw materials or products according to the established SOPs.
• Assist the Executive/Manager to create or update required food processing SOPs.
• Comply with the Company quality standards and procedures.
• Responsible to report any non-conformance of products / process and timely report to Executive / Manager.
• Guide and provide corrective actions to production leaders and crews, always strive for continuous improvement at the production area.
• Inspect and ensure overall personal and work environment hygiene meets the required standards.
• Ensure proper recording and documentation.
• Assist QA Manager and QA Executive for Quality related matter.
How to Apply:
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employer for their consideration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. Wish you all the best.
Elaine Yu (EA Reg No: R1114284)
Active HR Management Pte Ltd (EA Lic No: 13C6639)
Join our Telegram channel https://t.me/sgactivejobs for more positions openings.
If interested can visit our company website: http://www.careers-page.com/activejobs
👍NO FEE NO CONTRACT