- Microbiology test including environmental control, product/ raw material test.
- Incoming Packaging Material/ Raw Material Inspection.
- In-process product control.
- Final Product control.
- Maintaining and operating the DI water system.
- Lab, retention room and pre-weight room maintenance of inventory, equipment, items and cleanliness.
- Pre-weight process monitoring and checking.
- Support internal audit and external audit.
- Create, update and maintain the SAP record
- cGMP and ISO14001 documentation update, recording, amendment and maintenance.
- Renewal/ update and monitoring for annual licenses, renewal contracts on the HSA website for company manufactured products.
- Attend the monthly meetings, update and report activities for the whole process of manufacturing products. Any improvement/ issue needs to be highlight/ improve.
- Will be involved in the manufacturing process from the start to the end of the product till it being export/ deliver.
- Other ad-hoc tasks/ assignment assigned by management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma - Chemical Process, Bachelor of Honors in Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering or relevant certificates etc.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- Able to start work immediately or with short notice.
- Entry Level candidate are welcome or had supervisory experience will be advantage.
- Prefer with cGMP and ISO14001 experiences.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
Urgent!!! Can start work and interview immediately
Whatsapp: 9113 9647
Jober Pte Ltd l EA License No: 16C8401 l
W.C.S. | Registration No: R1762582