● Child has mild-moderate functioning needs. It includes but are not limited to: autism (ASD), Global Developmental Delays (GDD), Cerebral Palsy (CP), physical disability.
● Actively engage with child on goals and development and assist with daily living skills and behavioural interventions as needed.
● Follow the main caregiver’s instructions for children's play activities.
● Care for children’s basic needs, such as bathing and feeding.
● Keep session logs on individual child, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.
● Participate in pre, during and post core competency review with NannyPro.
● Heart to care for children with special needs (up to 12 years old)
● Min. language proficiency : English and/or one of mother tongue
● Prior education in the area of SpEd, Social Work or Early Children Education.
● Committed to be in the pilot and on the job training
● Positive Emotional and Mental well-being
● Medically Fit
● Willing to travel to Parent’s residence or requested venues.