1. Manage and oversee smooth daily operations of the restaurant. Ensure compliance with operations standards and procedures.
2. Manage the restaurant’s budget and forecasts to meet or exceed management expectations. Helps implement strategies to continually improve revenue.
3. Managing of events arrangement in the restaurant where applicable.
4. Responsible for the profit & loss of the restaurant and implement appropriate cost control measures.
5. Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality and appearance of the restaurant through training of employees whilst maintaining a positive and productive working environment.
6. Ensure cleanliness of the restaurant including inspecting the table-tops, side stations, bar area and kitchen. Maintain optimal level of sanitary procedures for all food handling, preparation and in compliance with the standards.
7. Review/plan of work to achieve high labour productivity & maintaining efficient labour strength.
8. Ensure customer’s needs and expectations are met by providing an efficient and professional service as well as resolving potential service failure or feedback with tact and diplomacy.
9. Respond to customer complaints in person at the time of the complaint or via e-mail for electronically received complaints. Provide positive and proactive interaction with clients.
10. Drive operational efficiencies of the restaurant by providing operational leadership in support of the organization’s service culture and maximize customer satisfaction.
11. To effectively manage a team of kitchen & operations staffs, arrange duty roster, day-to-day operation, to ensure the delivery of both qualitative and quantitative results.
12. Handle restaurant administration duties such as POS system, daily and monthly reports, stock taking, ordering with suppliers, attendance, etc.
Minimum 2 years food & beverage experience in managerial or supervisory level