You are responsible for sales and profits for your category of products. The job tasks include inventory management, maintain housekeeping and merchandising standards as well as product planning and allocation according to sales and customer demands. You are also required to supervise and train a team of Retail Assistants in ensuring the smooth running of daily operations. Ad-hoc duties will be given as well.
• Diploma/ GCE ‘A’ level/ Higher NITEC/ GCE ‘O’ level with minimum 2 years of relevant experience
• Independent and team player with good leadership skills
• Service-oriented and hands-on person
• 6-day work week, able to work on shifts, weekends, and public holidays
• Permanent night shift positions are also available
• Candidates without experience and those with a WSQ Diploma in Retail Management are welcome to apply