You will be part of a team that carries out monitoring and compliance checks at the airport and at other designated aviation-related premises to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
You will be responsible for conducting surveillance patrols to detect non-compliance with pandemic related regulations as well as non-compliance with measures related to reducing the risk of COVID-19 transmission. Your role will include evidence gathering, reporting and any other follow-ups required.
Contract Duration: 6 months (w/ option to extend 6 months)
Working Days: 6-day work week (include weekends and public holidays)
Working Hours: Type of shift would depend on the teams deployed to. This may change as the operations on the ground evolve. Current shift hours (incl. 1hr break) as follows: 9am to 5pm / 3pm to 11pm / 5pm to 1am. Transport claim via reimbursement mode is allowed for shift work ending or starting when no public transport is available.
Working Location: Changi Airport Terminal 1 and 3 (may include other aviation-related sites)
• Training in any discipline, preferably with relevant experience in airport operations and aviation security regulation.
• Keen interest to understand and learn all aspects of airport operations
• Self-motivated, resourceful, problem-solving attitude and a good team player.
• Flexible and adaptable to adjustments to job scope as the pandemic situation evolves
• Able to work on a rostered shift arrangement and this includes working on weekends and public holidays
• Physically fit as job requires prolonged standing and walking to move about various locations