You will be part of a team that manages the deployment of safe management measures enforcement officers (SMM EO) on the ground. You will be responsible to verify that the SMM EOs carry out monitoring and compliance checks in accordance with the schedules established, at the airport and at other designated aviation-related premises, to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. You will also be the primary point-of-contact for the SMM EOs to address any SMM-related issues throughout the day. You will therefore be expected to take on the role of a duty officer in this regard.
You will also be responsible for conducting surveillance patrols to detect non-compliance with pandemic related regulations as well as non-compliance with measures related to reducing the risk of COVID-19 transmission. Your role will include evidence gathering, reporting and any other follow-ups required. You are also expected to respond to phone calls when you're on duty.
Contract Duration: 6 months (w/ option extend 6 months)
Working Days: 5-day work week (include weekends and PHs)
Working Hours: 8.30am to 6pm
Working Location: Changi Airport Terminal 1 and 3 (may include other aviation-related sites)
• Training in any discipline, preferably with relevant experience in airport operations and aviation security regulation.
• Keen interest to understand and learn all aspects of airport operations
• Self-motivated, resourceful, problem-solving attitude and a good team player.
• Flexible and adaptable to adjustments to job scope as the pandemic situation evolves
• Able to work on a rostered shift arrangement and this includes working on weekends and public holidays
• Physically fit as job requires prolonged standing and walking to move about various locations