Working Hours: 8.30am-5.30pm (Mon-Fri)
* Assist in-house users in SAP administrative tasks
* Reply or follow-up on user email inquiries on error message prompt in SAP environment.
* Create SAP Account based on HR request and align with the respective HOD for headcount license and email confirmation on the additional license
* Assist in categorizing email change requests, technical issues, ad-hoc requests.
* Assist to update user signature into the Crystal Report template. Reset or unlock SAP user authentication.
* Guide users on the SAP workaround.
* Keep track of Change requests in SAP environment. Update UDFs, add users, reassigning licenses, update crystal reports etc.
* update SAP user restriction rights
* Check SAP email alert daily
* Minimum Higher NITEC/Diploma in Accounting or any related field.
* Experience in providing support in SAP would be advantageous.
* General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office with expert level knowledge of Excel, and working knowledge of MS Access.
* Fast-paced working environment
* ability to work well with people with good interpersonal and communication(written and oral) skills
Talent Acquisition Specialist (R1439363）
+65 88744 898 (WhatsApp/Call)