1. To carry out response to intrusion alarm system activation in subscriber premises/building as assigned.
2. To perform maintenance and commissioning of alarm systems installed in subscriber premises/building.
3. Conduct random night patrol in subscriber premises/building.
4. Attend Security Services product training from time to time.
1. Higher Nitec/O Level.
2. With a high level of energy to work 12 hours shift duty.
3. 8 to 8 (Day & Night Shift Rotates).
4. 2 days off after 4 shift worked.
5. Possess a valid class 3 driving license to drive our Company’s van to site.