Fire Command Centre:
- Manage the activities in the Fire Command Centre.
- Oversee the operation of CCTV and Fire Suppression system.
- Manage a team of in-house security officers.
- Monitor the outsourced Security officers’ deployment and performance.
- Manage incidents, conduct of investigations and reporting.
- Planning of Duty Roster
- Perform crowd control duties.
- Manage access control, SafeEntry stations and Safe Distancing.
- Conduct of Security patrolling and clocking.
- Conduct regular fire safety checks in the premises.
- Assist in the conduct of Emergency and Fire Evacuation exercises.
- Manage the daily operation of the car park.
- Supervise loading bay and driveway activities.
- At least 3 years of security supervisory experiences in a similar capacity.
- Holds a valid Security Supervisor licence and certifications issued by relevant local authorities.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Customer oriented with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good team player, responsible and able to handle emergencies.
- Required to work on rotating shifts on weekends and public holidays.